Saturday, January 19, 2013

Welcoming the Sunshine

Wherever we are in this world, each day the sun will rise. It is so subtle. The first glows of dusk fall upon the sky and before we know it the sun is out. But what happens to that moment that was once so precious? The picturesque scene where we all envision ourselves atop a mountain or on a beach watching the first moments of the suns awakening. Most of us probably are sleeping through the first minutes of this in the darkness of our rooms, and are only alerted of the sun's presence when it comes shining through our windows. Well, my mission is to capture the moment where the sun brings its shine and rises as though it is coming out for the very first time. I would like to capture this moment every day for one year, that's a total of 365 sunrises. From my window each morning I see a different sunrise, ones of pink and orange that light up the disappearing night sky. So for the next 365 days sunrises, I will be posting a picture on this blog. I know each will be unique in its own way, and it will be neat to see what each morning has to offer. So, follow me as I begin each morning with an awe-inspiring sunrise!

No comments:

Post a Comment