Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 1: January 22, 2013

Today's sunrise was quite slow since it did not rise as quick as I usually notice it to. This is only the first day, so I guess I am not really a good source of knowing how fast the sun rises. But, I do know that the orangy color of the sunrise is due to pollution. This is also why most sunsets are orange in color. The sun rose at 7:10 AM this morning, so this exact photo was taken at dawn before the sun's actual rise. The glow illuminates up the canal and makes this sunrise really breathtaking!

2 comments:

  1. I like the sun. It gives me warmth. It can blind you though. That is not too good. I guess that is why they say not to look at the sun. I wonder how long it takes to like cook an egg in the sun. Ponder on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also thought I would mention I love the sun. I love the outdoors.
    I love the ocean.

    ReplyDelete